First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
These noise-cancelling headphones block out a lot of ambient noise, but sound closed in
These budget, bass-driven headphones are a good fit for your laptop or MP3 player
These boutique earbuds are so fashionable it hurts
Handle your music and phone calls with these Bluetooth headphones
These budget PC headphones have a nice design and produce decent sound
These small headphones are well made but need equalisation to get the most out of them
These cheap Sennheiser headphones may be gaudy, but they're sturdy and sound decent
These foldable wireless headphones have perfect Bluetooth sound quality
Sennheiser's lightweight Bluetooth headset/wireless headphones
This on-ear headset has great noise-cancelling and flawless Bluetooth connectivity
A soundcard and headset combo which is comfortable to wear but feels flimsy and cheap
These are some of the best in-ear headphones you're going to get for a budget price
Latest News Articles
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Top five budget smartphones money can buy (Part I, 2014)
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 44% off $440
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »