Seeing the latest smartphone makes some people's hearts beat faster. Now there's an app that can hear them.
The U.S. government's flagship health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov, was temporarily shut down Monday, the deadline for people to sign up for health coverage under the new law.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
Vodafone and pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca have teamed up to provide mobile health services for improving treatment of cardiovascular conditions.
The creators of the Roboy robot wanted it to move as much like a human as possible, using a skeleton of 3D-printed bones and joints, tendons -- and coiled springs in muscles.
Some Bluetooth headsets are designed to get beats into your ear: The C-SP 01 from Cosinuss is there to get them out.
A Qualcomm subsidiary's health communications platform will replace proprietary gear used by a company that provides remote care for 3.6 million people.
A medical transcription company has agreed to settle a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that its inadequate security measures allowed the personal information, including medical histories and examination notes, of thousands of people to be pub...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a complaint against a website operator that allegedly sent spam intended to trick consumers into signing up for health insurance in advance of the rollout of the Affordable Care Act.
HealthCare.gov remains riddled with security vulnerabilities and is ripe for ID theft three and a half months after its launch, two cybersecurity experts told U.S. lawmakers Thursday.
The U.S. House of Representatives is moving toward votes on two bills intended to put a spotlight on the inner workings of HealthCare.gov, the health insurance shopping site recovering from a rocky rollout in late 2013.
Kurt DelBene, the retired president of Microsoft's Office Division, will take over the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' insurance shopping site, HealthCare.gov.
Security concerns raised by Republican critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched rollout of HealthCare.gov have been overstated, according to a memo released Friday by two Democratic members of Congress.
Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
About 365,000 U.S. residents have signed up for new health insurance through HealthCare.gov and other means, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced, but Republican lawmakers questioned whether millions of people would lose existin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW