Microsoft on Monday will unveil a new version of its software for aggregating health records that makes it easier for patients and doctors to share information electronically.
Intel and General Electric have formed an alliance to market and create home-based health care technologies, in an effort to reduce health-care costs and allow elderly people to stay out of hospitals.
Wireless devices will create a sea change in the way medicine can be practiced, a top U.S. doctor said Thursday at the CTIA conference in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.