Kurt DelBene, the retired president of Microsoft's Office Division, will take over the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' insurance shopping site, HealthCare.gov.
Security concerns raised by Republican critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched rollout of HealthCare.gov have been overstated, according to a memo released Friday by two Democratic members of Congress.
Critics of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched deployment of HealthCare.gov can point to a series of management mistakes, but many observers point to a more systematic problem with government IT contracts.
About 365,000 U.S. residents have signed up for new health insurance through HealthCare.gov and other means, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced, but Republican lawmakers questioned whether millions of people would lose existin...
An estimated one in four user applications sent from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' HealthCare.gov to insurance providers have errors introduced by the website, including missing applications, an official with the agency said Frida...
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT