As part of its Converged Storage portfolio, Hewlett-Packard (HP) today announced new federated storage software, Peer Motion, which enables admins to transparently move application workloads between disk systems in virtualized and cloud computing env...
HP's ill-fated TouchPad may be a hot commodity now that it's being offered at fire-sale prices, but those lucky enough to get their hands on one could soon find themselves with more choices than they ever imagined.
Taking advantage of Hewlett-Packard's departure from the tablet and smartphone market, Microsoft has offered webOS developers free phones, tools and training to create apps for its Windows Phone 7 platform.
A day after Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker outlined his strategic vision for HP -- a plan chock-full of new cloud offerings -- he sat down with IDG Enterprise Chief Content Officer John Gallant and InfoWorld Editor in Chief Eric Knorr to share hi...
Focusing on software delivery processes, Hewlett-Packard will formally launch today its HP ALM 11 Platform, which the company says automates application modernization from requirements management to quality and performance.
Shaw reviews Toshiba's Excite 10 SE tablet and HP's EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
- Microsoft's Solair acquisition could expand its IoT services
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW