In what the company describes as a premium service, Hewlett-Packard is offering to help the world's largest organizations impose some discipline on how they manage their multitude of IT service contracts.
HP this week said it has expanded a trade-in program for customers looking to swap out Cisco switches for HP gear.
A webOS software update for Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad tablet will be delivered over-the-air starting on Monday, a company executive said on Twitter.
Facebook's move today to follow Google, Mozilla and Hewlett-Packard in offering bounties for bugs got a unanimous thumbs up from security researchers.
Heeding the needs of "agile" programming devotees, Hewlett-Packard has augmented its Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite to allow application development managers to use an emerging development methodology called Kanban.
Lenovo nudged out Acer to become the world's third-largest PC maker, and is inching closer to taking the second spot from Dell, according to IDC research.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday said it would release a 4G TouchPad tablet with upgraded hardware, which will be available with AT&T's wireless network.
Hewlett-Packard appointed a new executive on Monday to lead the development of its webOS software, with former Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein taking on a broader role in the HP group that makes PCs, tablets and handhelds.
It's the back-to-school sales season and some well-equipped laptops are now available for under $US400. The laptops have between 11.6-inch and 15.6-inch screens and are capable of Web surfing, casual gaming and playback of high-definition movies. So...
Hewlett-Packard and Oracle continued to throw mud at each other in an ugly court battle over Oracle's decision to drop support for Itanium, in which each side has accused the other of publicity stunts and unwarranted secrecy.
Hewlett-Packard is trying to address buyer concerns related to sluggish software performance on the TouchPad tablet with a software update, which will be delivered over the air, the company said.
Hewlett-Packard announced its "most compact" multifunction laser printer, which prints documents from smartphones and tablets, the company said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad tablet went on sale in U.S. stores Friday. It attracted less fanfare than the launch of Apple's iPad but has drawn some interest from those seeking an alternative to this year's raft of mostly undifferentiated Android-based...
Version 9.0 of EnterpriseDB's Oracle-compatible database is now available, with new support for Hewlett-Packard's HP-UX operating system, the company announced Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC