When voters go to the polls in next year's presidential election, could a candidate's stance on the sharing economy factor into their decision?
The U.S. Department of State will shut down its unclassified email system for a short time to clean up malware that may have resided there since late last year.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called for a "global compact" on surveillance and the use of collected data, saying the U.S. isn't the only country that does it and American technology companies are unfairly targeted for the government...
Supporters of a controversial copyright protection bill recently introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives are firing back after several digital rights groups have suggested the legislation could lead to law enforcement officials targeting site...
The US government will push for the protection of privacy and other fundamental freedoms in cyberspace and for other nations to support the free flow of information across the Internet, according to the nation's first comprehensive cyberspace strateg...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT