Identifying users who access Tor hidden services -- websites that are only accessible inside the Tor anonymity network -- is easier than de-anonymizing users who use Tor to access regular Internet websites.
The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.
When a high-profile public figure living in Hong Kong hired the security company Trustwave to test if its experts could get his passwords, they turned to Facebook.
Facebook was already implementing stronger security controls when the U.S. National Security Agency's expansive surveillance program was revealed in June, its chief security officer said Thursday.
A close look at Apple's iMessage system shows the company could easily intercept communications on the service despite its assurances to the contrary, researchers claimed Thursday at a security conference.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)NSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD