Microsoft's Bing search engine is on the rise, while Google's still-dominant market share has dropped to about two-thirds of all U.S. searches, according to new data from Experian Hitwise.
Google had a good month in September, with its search share gaining and rivals Yahoo and Microsoft Bing taking a hit.
Apple ranks fourth in the latest UK Experian Hitwise Hot 100 E-Retailer list, ahead of PC makers such as Dell and HP and even UK retail giant Tesco.
Google accomplished a notable feat in May, according to Web usage measurement company Hitwise: It grew its already dominant share of search queries in the U.S.
Not only will the World Cup dominate our TV screens for the next month, it's also set to dominate our web surfing, says Hitwise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
- LG playing waiting game for plasma TV exit
- Soniq 55in Full HD TV (E55S14A)
- Toshiba sensor to sharpen smartphone photos
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.