Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
Kogan has announced it will sell a range of 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray players and active 3D glasses.
Denon is offering its customers a free upgrade to enable the Apple Airplay service on its D-N7 multimedia system. The upgrade, which usually costs $60, is available to anyone purchasing the Denon D-N7 until June 30.
Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Seventeen of the 22 new BRAVIA LCD TVs announced by Sony Australia on Tuesday will feature Sony Internet TV, the company's latest extension of the BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service. With a staggered release from March onwards, Sony's 2011...
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has concluded a review of consumer, reception, interference and technical issues surrounding the broadcast of 3D TV in Australia. The Australian regulatory body has released a new set of guidel...
The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) has been busy certifying hardware, with more than 9,000 consumer electronics products receiving its stamp of approval. Now its software certification is the spur to new growth in home media networks.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Having to wear glasses is one of the big drawbacks of current 3D TVs. They can be uncomfortable, they're often expensive, and they make you look like a dork.
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD