Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
Kogan has announced it will sell a range of 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray players and active 3D glasses.
Denon is offering its customers a free upgrade to enable the Apple Airplay service on its D-N7 multimedia system. The upgrade, which usually costs $60, is available to anyone purchasing the Denon D-N7 until June 30.
Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Seventeen of the 22 new BRAVIA LCD TVs announced by Sony Australia on Tuesday will feature Sony Internet TV, the company's latest extension of the BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service. With a staggered release from March onwards, Sony's 2011...
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has concluded a review of consumer, reception, interference and technical issues surrounding the broadcast of 3D TV in Australia. The Australian regulatory body has released a new set of guidel...
The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) has been busy certifying hardware, with more than 9,000 consumer electronics products receiving its stamp of approval. Now its software certification is the spur to new growth in home media networks.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Having to wear glasses is one of the big drawbacks of current 3D TVs. They can be uncomfortable, they're often expensive, and they make you look like a dork.
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW