Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
Kogan has announced it will sell a range of 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray players and active 3D glasses.
Denon is offering its customers a free upgrade to enable the Apple Airplay service on its D-N7 multimedia system. The upgrade, which usually costs $60, is available to anyone purchasing the Denon D-N7 until June 30.
Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Seventeen of the 22 new BRAVIA LCD TVs announced by Sony Australia on Tuesday will feature Sony Internet TV, the company's latest extension of the BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service. With a staggered release from March onwards, Sony's 2011...
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has concluded a review of consumer, reception, interference and technical issues surrounding the broadcast of 3D TV in Australia. The Australian regulatory body has released a new set of guidel...
The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) has been busy certifying hardware, with more than 9,000 consumer electronics products receiving its stamp of approval. Now its software certification is the spur to new growth in home media networks.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Having to wear glasses is one of the big drawbacks of current 3D TVs. They can be uncomfortable, they're often expensive, and they make you look like a dork.
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTNational Records and Information Services Manager - EL2ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst AgileQLD
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTClient Service OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW