Television manufacturer LG Electronics and has partnered with Telstra to bring the BigPond Movies online video download service to LG’s upcoming LCD, LED and plasma TVs.
Preliminary tests by a US-based consumer advocacy group has found the 3D and 2D performance of the Panasonic TH-P50VT20a plasma television to be noticeably superior to the newest 3D versions of Samsung’s LED-backlit 7000 and 8000 series LED-backlit L...
Sony will begin selling 3D TVs in Japan on June 10 and worldwide at about the same time, it said Tuesday. A firmware upgrade to its PlayStation 3 console that adds 3D support and other 3D-compatible home electronics products will also be available to...
Tivo on Tuesday took a step forward in marrying TV with the Web, introducing a new set-top box that will bring cable programming and streaming content from the Internet to TV screens.
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
Sony has announced it will launch its Internet protocol TV (IPTV) platform, BRAVIA Internet Video, in March with the release of its 2010 LCD television range. The company also announced its first 3D-capable televisions, which will be available in Aus...
Samsung plans to release its 3D-compatible LED televisions in Australia, with models expected to be released in mid-April.
3D televisions were being hyped all over the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show last week, with manufacturers gushing about an "Avatar effect" and hoping for a surge in high-end TV sales. But on the sidelines, even executives with a stake in...
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
At a splashy press event at CES in Las Vegas, Toshiba trotted out its latest and greatest HDTV, the Cell TV, with its companion media center set-top box.
LG has upped the ante for the high-end LED television market, releasing a 55in LED backlit television. The LG LH95 boasts a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1, which is far greater than models from competing brands.
Panasonic has expanded its Christmas bonus deals for televisions, offering a Nintendo Wii and two games with the purchase of a high-definition Viera plasma television.
From 1 December, a TiVo HD set-top box will be available with a 320GB hard drive for $699. The original 160GB model will have its price cut by $100 to $599. The TiVo's distributor, Hybrid Television Services, is owned by the Seven Media Group which r...
Buyers of selected Samsung's LCD, LED and plasma televisions in the lead-up to Christmas will be eligible a free 22in or 26in LCD television. Running until 5pm on 24 December, the offer gives consumers a free second screen that will suit a bedroom or...
Toshiba has announced a special Christmas promotion, offering a free Toshiba netbook with the purchase of an LCD television from its XV600A or ZV600A ranges.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFinance AnalystVIC
- FTPower BI Reporting DevelopersSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change Readiness ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD