Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
LG has announced the retail release of its SL90 and SL80 series LCD televisions, with a 'borderless' design that employs a single sheet of glass over the whole panel front. The 47in and 42in SL90 LCD televisions use LED backlighting and according to ...
Korean personal video recorder manufacturer DVICO has announced the launch the newest product in the TViX line, the M-6600N. This premium PVR includes Wi-Fi connectivity and support for all recent video codecs. It features an internal 3.5in desktop h...
Yamaha has developed a prototype speaker that's made of cloth and just 1 millimeter thick.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
For TV addicts it could be the ultimate remote control: a 7-inch portable touchscreen that can not only control gadgets in the living room but also check out and what's playing on channels other than the one currently showing on the big screen.
Sharp Australia has released its first LED-backlit LCD television: the LC-40LE700EX. The TV boasts a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio and low power consumption.
Sony Australia today announced the release of three new Blu-ray players: the BDP-S360, BDP-S560 and BDP-S760.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
At LG's fifth annual summer line show in New York City, the company introduced two new HDTV lines, the SL80 and SL90. Both caught my attention for their attention to design.
LG Electronics has announced the launch of its LH50 LCD television, which uses a 200Hz refresh rate for high quality motion handling.
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Bang & Olufsen has released information on its latest super-stylish LCD television, the BeoVision 8-40. The 40in TV has a 100Hz screen refresh rate with motion compensation and dynamic contrast.
Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC