Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
LG has announced the retail release of its SL90 and SL80 series LCD televisions, with a 'borderless' design that employs a single sheet of glass over the whole panel front. The 47in and 42in SL90 LCD televisions use LED backlighting and according to ...
Korean personal video recorder manufacturer DVICO has announced the launch the newest product in the TViX line, the M-6600N. This premium PVR includes Wi-Fi connectivity and support for all recent video codecs. It features an internal 3.5in desktop h...
Yamaha has developed a prototype speaker that's made of cloth and just 1 millimeter thick.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
For TV addicts it could be the ultimate remote control: a 7-inch portable touchscreen that can not only control gadgets in the living room but also check out and what's playing on channels other than the one currently showing on the big screen.
Sharp Australia has released its first LED-backlit LCD television: the LC-40LE700EX. The TV boasts a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio and low power consumption.
Sony Australia today announced the release of three new Blu-ray players: the BDP-S360, BDP-S560 and BDP-S760.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
At LG's fifth annual summer line show in New York City, the company introduced two new HDTV lines, the SL80 and SL90. Both caught my attention for their attention to design.
LG Electronics has announced the launch of its LH50 LCD television, which uses a 200Hz refresh rate for high quality motion handling.
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Bang & Olufsen has released information on its latest super-stylish LCD television, the BeoVision 8-40. The 40in TV has a 100Hz screen refresh rate with motion compensation and dynamic contrast.
Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC