Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
LG has announced the retail release of its SL90 and SL80 series LCD televisions, with a 'borderless' design that employs a single sheet of glass over the whole panel front. The 47in and 42in SL90 LCD televisions use LED backlighting and according to ...
Korean personal video recorder manufacturer DVICO has announced the launch the newest product in the TViX line, the M-6600N. This premium PVR includes Wi-Fi connectivity and support for all recent video codecs. It features an internal 3.5in desktop h...
Yamaha has developed a prototype speaker that's made of cloth and just 1 millimeter thick.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
For TV addicts it could be the ultimate remote control: a 7-inch portable touchscreen that can not only control gadgets in the living room but also check out and what's playing on channels other than the one currently showing on the big screen.
Sharp Australia has released its first LED-backlit LCD television: the LC-40LE700EX. The TV boasts a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio and low power consumption.
Sony Australia today announced the release of three new Blu-ray players: the BDP-S360, BDP-S560 and BDP-S760.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
At LG's fifth annual summer line show in New York City, the company introduced two new HDTV lines, the SL80 and SL90. Both caught my attention for their attention to design.
LG Electronics has announced the launch of its LH50 LCD television, which uses a 200Hz refresh rate for high quality motion handling.
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Bang & Olufsen has released information on its latest super-stylish LCD television, the BeoVision 8-40. The 40in TV has a 100Hz screen refresh rate with motion compensation and dynamic contrast.
Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW