First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
This 3D Blu-ray player can be controlled by an iPhone, and has a scratchproof design
A feature-packed Pioneer Blu-ray disc player that can play 3D movies and be controlled with an iPhone
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV review: A Full HD media streamer that can play content off a hard drive or a network
Sharp LC40L650X review: This Sharp TV is cheap, small and has good USB media playback
LG's newest 3D TV from CES 2011 uses passive 3D glasses that don't need power
Samsung BD-C6900 review: a 3D Blu-ray player and PVR with a 500GB hard drive
Samsung's Series 8 plasma TV is thin, pretty and comes with a touchscreen remote control
Samsung's 2011 Series 7 3D LED TV has some exciting new features
Sony's BDP-S770 Blu-ray player offers access to BRAVIA Internet Video
Ohki 42" review: This cheap LED TV doesn’t have any fancy features, but its picture quality is passable
We look at the D8000, Samsung's Series 8 LED TV from CES 2011
WD TV Live Hub review: A nifty little Western Digital network media streamer with a built-in 1TB hard drive
Panasonic DMP-BD45 review: a Profile 1.1 Blu-ray player with SD card slot
Panasonic SC-BTT775 review: This home theatre system supports 3D Blu-ray movies and has wireless speakers
Mubi review: An independent movie streaming service for the PlayStation 3
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »