A TDK iPod dock and 2.1-speaker system
This 24in, LED-backlit LCD television has a low contrast ratio, but offers good sharpness and a stylish design
The T-Box shines when used when connected to high-speed Telstra BigPond Internet and has some excellent content available
These fashionable Sennheiser ear-plugs not only look great, but offer good sound to boot
A tooled up JVC ghetto-blaster for the digital age
The LG HR599D can function as a PVR, a Blu-ray player and a media streamer
The HRT Music Streamer II is an asynchronous-mode USB audio converter, capable of high-end audio reproduction
This new Blu-ray disc player can handle the latest 3D content, and it connects to the Internet to stream video on demand
A 3D-capable Sony Blu-ray player with average image quality
A 500GB Sony DVD recorder
This ultra-modern LED television supports 3D movies, has a swathe of Internet features and is exceptionally stylish
This mini hi-fi has an iPod dock and DAB+ digital radio compatibility
An ultra-affordable Kogan Blu-ray player with an Ethernet port for BD Live downloads
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
Sony's FIFA World Cup television is free of some of the image quality issues of more expensive models
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- VMware gives desktop admins more control with Mirage update
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- Sony slashes value of its mobile business, projects larger loss for fiscal year
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.