A Wi-Fi connected smoke and carbon monoxide detector
Nest has confirmed it has no plans to sell its new Wi-Fi enabled smoke detector in Australia, saying it is focussing primarily on bringing the device to market in the US, Canada, and the UK.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell called DoorBot will stream live video of who is at your front door through a smartphone or tablet each time the bell is pressed.
Latest News Articles
- How to access your PC on your Android smartphone
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- What is UHD (4K) TV?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.