If you’ve ever spent a Saturday watching male figure skating because you couldn't find the remote, you may welcome the news from Griffin that its Beacon Universal Remote Control for iOS (first demoed at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show) is now avai...
Cable killer or not, Netflix takes a big bite out of bandwidth every night in America.
Apple's attempt to dominate the living room could stretch even further with the integration of AirPlay technology in HDTVs, according to a Bloomberg report. With AirPlay built into TV sets, users would be able to wirelessly stream content from an iPa...
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
While Apple’s back was turned prepping for its October 20th Keynote, one hacker going by the handle p0sixninja decided to put the Greenpois0n jailbreak to the test and officially jailbreak the new Apple TV. P0sixninja, aka Joshua Hill, used a as-yet ...
Well, that didn't take long! Earlier this week,GeekTech reported that the new Apple TV can officially be hacked, and already an app has been tested on the device. A small software company named Nito TV posted an image onits Twitter feed displaying t...
Thinking about grabbing one of Sony's new Google TV-powered high-definition television sets for the holidays? The electronics maker recently unveiled its first round of Google TV products including four HDTVs ranging from 24- to 46-inch screen sizes...
The economy isn't the only thing that goes through cycles. Hype, believe it or not, is cyclical, too, according to the analysts at Gartner, who today released their 2010 Hype Cycle report. Technologies closing in on the "Peak of Inflated Expectations...
Earlier in the month, we reported on rumors that since the Apple TV runs iOS just like as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, it should be possible to jailbreak it. But there was no indication if how and if it could seriously be done, due to the Apple ...
Apple is reportedly in talks with Fox, CBS, NBC and The Walt Disney Co. to offer 99-cent TV episode rentals through iTunes. It's unclear if each network would offer all their content for rental on iTunes or just select series. Episodes would be avail...
The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a group of 58 Hollywood studios and technology companies, is pinning its hopes for the future of entertainment on UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow you to buy a movie once, and ...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Kite-surfing could put rural Brits online
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW