Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
Bose packs big sound into small spaces with SoundLink wireless speaker, Lifestyle and Cinemate soundbars
High-end home and personal audio brand Bose has launched three new products, focusing on consumers' apparent want for high quality sound in a small package. Two new home theatre soundbar speakers join a Bluetooth wireless travel speaker in beefing up...
Epson has announced the upcoming release of two new models in its home cinema line-up. Taking over as the company's flagship models from the Epson EH-TW3500, EH-TW4500 and EH-TW5500 home cinema projectors which were released in 2009, the new Epson EH...
Sony introduced three new upcoming products for its audio lineup this Wednesday, all of which offer to bring so-called 3D sound to the home.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW