Better than a TV?
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
This 3D Blu-ray speaker system has plenty of power and good sound quality, but its features come with a high price tag
Panasonic SC-BTT775 review: This home theatre system supports 3D Blu-ray movies and has wireless speakers
The LG HB965TXW home theatre system is compact and stylish
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
These spherical satellite speakers have startling sound quality
BenQ's budget home theatre projector has good detail levels and reasonable colour reproduction
This soundbar boosts Sharp LCD televisions' audio with clear treble and warm mid-range
B&W's shiny behemoth is one of the best-sounding single speaker setups we've heard
This soundbar has a wireless subwoofer and an integrated Blu-ray player
A television stand with added awesome.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Wi-Fi alternative rides on LTE rails
- Baidu names former Microsoft Office head Qi Lu as its COO
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCTest LeadVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT