Better than a TV?
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
This 3D Blu-ray speaker system has plenty of power and good sound quality, but its features come with a high price tag
Panasonic SC-BTT775 review: This home theatre system supports 3D Blu-ray movies and has wireless speakers
The LG HB965TXW home theatre system is compact and stylish
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
These spherical satellite speakers have startling sound quality
BenQ's budget home theatre projector has good detail levels and reasonable colour reproduction
This soundbar boosts Sharp LCD televisions' audio with clear treble and warm mid-range
B&W's shiny behemoth is one of the best-sounding single speaker setups we've heard
This soundbar has a wireless subwoofer and an integrated Blu-ray player
A television stand with added awesome.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCData ScientistNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT