Perhaps it is just a nerd’s delight, but Bruce Campbell, a former electrical engineer has made a Boeing 727 airliner his home
Hewlett-Packard regained the top position in India’s PC market in the fourth quarter of last year, after falling behind Dell in the previous two quarters, according to data released by research firms Gartner and IDC India.
Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
Hewlett-Packard on Thursday said it will bring strong multimedia and entertainment applications to WebOS by moving the MediaServer team into its Palm business unit.
Hewlett-Packard has dropped plans to offer Microsoft's next version of Windows Home Server OS, code-named Vail, in its products, after retiring a line of servers carrying the current version of the OS, Microsoft said on Tuesday.
Startup XI3 announced a modular computer with components that it says can be easily repaired or upgraded, which could help users save money and keep up with changes in technology.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERVIC
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA