More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW