More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT