The just-released Technical Preview of Office Web Apps is a still-incomplete piece of work that points the way towards Microsoft's vision of integrating Web-based and client-based versions of Microsoft Office.
Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Whitepapers about how-to
Organizations are moving beyond mobile email to mobile workflows that improve business operations by freeing employees from location and device constraints. Read this paper to see how sales leaders, lawyers, financial advisors, doctors and others are increasing staff productivity, strengthening compliancy and making faster, better-informed decisions with secure mobility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC