Hewlett-Packard on Friday said its highly anticipated Slate 500 tablet -- the company's first such device--is now available for purchase.
An unconfirmed story at Examiner.com claims that HP will release a touch tablet based on the Palm webOS operating system in the third quarter of this year.
More rumors have surfaced suggesting that Hewlett Packard is dumping its Windows 7-based tablet prototype in favor of a one-panel slate running Palm's WebOS.
Recent rumors suggest Hewlett Packard may be killing its Windows 7-based tablet device slated for release later this year. Instead, HP may look to build a one-panel slate computer based on the Palm Web OS, according to a report by TechCrunch. HP, t...
It was made public to the world by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer himself but an unconfirmed report now says that HP is ditching Windows 7 from its high-profile but unreleased Slate tablet computer.
Few people doubt that 2010 will go down as the year the tablet computer took off. On April 3, the first day of sales, Apple sold 300,000 iPad tablets to eager buyers. Weeks later, Apple announced that it would delay by one month the international lau...
Following the release of a new video displaying the features and capabilities of the upcoming HP Slate tablet PC, the specs of the device have apparently been leaked.
With leaked specs and a new official video, the HP slate device is coming into focus. That means we can start mercilessly picking apart the things we like and don't like about it. Ah, tech punditry. Here's a short list of ways to justify anticipating...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW