Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
HP in pictures
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
HP's new SureView feature is supposed to make it easier to keep your private information private while in public.
There are now three HP Stream laptops to choose from including two 11-inch models and a 14-inch notebook. The new laptops start rolling out in September.
The PC upgrade cycle has slowed down to every five to six years, and HP's trying a new service model to sell PCs and devices at a faster pace.
If you're looking for a Windows alternative laptop, there's a new incentive to pick up a Chromebook: it may be able to run Android apps.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
The HP Slate 7 is a 7in Android tablet targeted squarely at consumers. With a $199 price tag in Australia, it's one of the cheapest Android tablets on the market. Let's take a look!
It's been two years since Chromebooks running Google's Chrome OS appeared on store shelves. So far, Google's plan - to turn your Web browser into an operating system and websites into desktop-app replacements - does not appear to be catching on
The tech world was rocked earlier this week when Google announced its purchase of Motorola Mobility, but that was nothing compared with HP's bombshell. HP announced in one fell swoop that it is abandoning both the PC and mobile device markets. PCs wi...
Videos about HP
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia