A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
Chemistry changes to the toner make this small office printer quite interesting
An expensive laptop for executives after a lightweight, easily portable Windows machine
A sturdy 2-in-1 device featuring Intel's silent Core M CPU
This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
HP in pictures
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
If you're looking for an exhaustive hands on of Windows 10 Mobile build 10149, this isn't it. I spent most of Thursday afternoon trying to install it on two phones--managing to put one into an unresponsive state, and breaking Wi-Fi on the other. Inst...
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
The HP Slate 7 is a 7in Android tablet targeted squarely at consumers. With a $199 price tag in Australia, it's one of the cheapest Android tablets on the market. Let's take a look!
It's been two years since Chromebooks running Google's Chrome OS appeared on store shelves. So far, Google's plan - to turn your Web browser into an operating system and websites into desktop-app replacements - does not appear to be catching on
The tech world was rocked earlier this week when Google announced its purchase of Motorola Mobility, but that was nothing compared with HP's bombshell. HP announced in one fell swoop that it is abandoning both the PC and mobile device markets. PCs wi...
The HP TouchPad is HP's answer to Apple's ever conquering iPad 2.
It may seem like 2010 was the year of the tablet, but the reality is that 2010 was really just the year of the iPad with 15 million units sold and no real competitors for the Apple tablet. However, 2011 will be very different with a diverse variety o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- Armed with Watson smarts, Pepper aspires to be a robot salesman
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW