Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
HP in pictures
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
The HP Stream 11 Pro G2 won't win any awards for innovation or excitement, but it'll do as a travel laptop.
In late 2015, HP was reborn as a PC maker following a split of the parent organization, Hewlett-Packard. At the time, HP was a lost cause, and its double-digit decline in PC shipments was a main reason for the split.
Network World sat down with Senior Vice President and General Manager Keerti Melkote and CTO Partha Narasimhan at Aruba’s annual Atmosphere conference in Nashville last week to talk about future wireless technology, security, and more.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
HP’s Pro x2 convertible is boldy taking on the iPad in the world of retail and other verticals. Good luck with that.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
The HP Slate 7 is a 7in Android tablet targeted squarely at consumers. With a $199 price tag in Australia, it's one of the cheapest Android tablets on the market. Let's take a look!
It's been two years since Chromebooks running Google's Chrome OS appeared on store shelves. So far, Google's plan - to turn your Web browser into an operating system and websites into desktop-app replacements - does not appear to be catching on
The tech world was rocked earlier this week when Google announced its purchase of Motorola Mobility, but that was nothing compared with HP's bombshell. HP announced in one fell swoop that it is abandoning both the PC and mobile device markets. PCs wi...
Videos about HP
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's new Holo 360 is a 360-degree camera in a smartphone
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA