The HP Stream 11 Pro G2 won't win any awards for innovation or excitement, but it'll do as a travel laptop.
In late 2015, HP was reborn as a PC maker following a split of the parent organization, Hewlett-Packard. At the time, HP was a lost cause, and its double-digit decline in PC shipments was a main reason for the split.
Network World sat down with Senior Vice President and General Manager Keerti Melkote and CTO Partha Narasimhan at Aruba’s annual Atmosphere conference in Nashville last week to talk about future wireless technology, security, and more.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
HP’s Pro x2 convertible is boldy taking on the iPad in the world of retail and other verticals. Good luck with that.
HP hopes its Elite x3 Windows phone will become essential equipment if it learns how to read barcodes in retail, medical and other vertical industries.
Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
HP will introduce a new security feature called Sure Click, creating a virtualization layer that will protect browsers on its new EliteBook x360 G2 notebook.
HP's Lap Dock is an elegant way to dock your Windows phone to a convenient laptop form factor. For all of its class, however, it hides a few nitpicks and a more serious flaw.
HP is recalling more laptop batteries that pose a fire hazard and could cause computer damage.
The impressively enormous curved display loses some bulk.
HP's Sprout Pro is an upgrade of the company's pioneering 3D-imaging PC. But what was a niche talent two years ago may now be an in-demand skill for the rise of augmented and virtual reality.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC