The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
An exciting identity is being forged by Hewlett Packard as it finalises a strategic plan to split its company into two.
Future laptops to have privacy screen you turn on with the push of a button
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC