HP's new Envy x360 convertible and Envy standard laptops bring better battery life, Skylake, and stylish design.
The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
An exciting identity is being forged by Hewlett Packard as it finalises a strategic plan to split its company into two.
Future laptops to have privacy screen you turn on with the push of a button
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC