The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
With the new Omen gaming laptops, HP is throwing down its gauntlet in the brutally competitive PC gaming market. Again, that is -- after buying and eventually laying to rest the Voodoo gaming PC brand a few years ago. (Though the Omen name does refer...
Acer has posted the highest level of growth among top PC makers, recording double digit growth despite a 1.4 per cent overall decline.
Hewlett-Packard has confirmed reports that it plans to break itself into two companies.
Matt Oh, a senior malware researcher with HP, recently bought a single Aloha point-of-sale terminal -- a brand of computerized cash register widely used in the hospitality industry -- on eBay for US$200.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
An older version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser has an unpatched software flaw that could allow rogue code to run on a computer, the second such flaw found in a month.
PC sales in Western Europe have risen after 13 consecutive quarters of decline, according to market research company Gartner. The market research company said government spending and the replacement of machines running Windows XP contributed to the g...
Leading tech vendors again urged European officials to protect them from patent trolls while creating a new pan-European patent system.
The Google and HP developed Chromebook 11 has gone back on sale in Australia after a brief recall over the Christmas break.
It's official: The notebook computer can now see as well as take your picture. Meet the Intel RealSense 3D camera.
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
In addition to upgrading its existing 15- and 17-inch Zbook notebooks with fourth generation Intel Core CPUs, HP has expanded the product line with the launch of what it claims is the world’s first ‘workstation Ultrabook’ – a 14-inch device which wei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- LibreOffice gets major update with version 5, is now Windows 10 compatible
- SDN switches aren't hard to compromise, researcher says
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, August 5
- File sync services provide covert way to control hacked computers
- Samsung adds payments to its smart TVs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC