First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
A well designed keyboard dock and decent performance, but too many significant flaws to recommend
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
HP's Envy 17 is a desktop replacement with plenty of speed under the hood, uses fourth-gen Core i7
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
Stacks of built-in features, fast performance and a good support plan make this a worthy business machine
This business Ultrabook is one of the best looking and most comfortable units on the market, also among the most expensive
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
The Envy X2 is a two-in-one product: it can be used as a tablet or as a notebook thanks to the supplied dock
The Envy Touchsmart 4 has a 14in touchscreen, but it's a heavy Ultrabook and it could use a better configuration
HP Officejet 100 review: This battery-powered printer includes Bluetooth
HP TouchSmart 610-1030a review: A touchscreen PC with great specifications and an excellent design
HP LaserJet CP1525nw review: A colour laser printer with Wi-Fi
Palm Pre 2 review: The Palm Pre 2 has outdated hardware compared to its rivals, but webOS' handling of multitasking and notifications is excellent
HP Veer preview: The HP Veer is a tiny smartphone with impressive specifications
Latest News Articles
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- New DDoS malware targets Linux and Windows systems
- Swedish man sentenced to pay more than $650,000 for sharing movie online
- Bitcoin: the virtual currency built on math, hope and hype
- New app from Opera aims to help Android smartphones consume less data
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »