A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
This small and inexpensive laptop looks good and feels god to use, but don't expect blazing speed
The good thing about this tablet is that it has a 1920x1200 screen and 4GB of RAM
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
A well designed keyboard dock and decent performance, but too many significant flaws to recommend
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
HP's Envy 17 is a desktop replacement with plenty of speed under the hood, uses fourth-gen Core i7
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
Stacks of built-in features, fast performance and a good support plan make this a worthy business machine
This business Ultrabook is one of the best looking and most comfortable units on the market, also among the most expensive
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
The Envy X2 is a two-in-one product: it can be used as a tablet or as a notebook thanks to the supplied dock
The Envy Touchsmart 4 has a 14in touchscreen, but it's a heavy Ultrabook and it could use a better configuration
HP Officejet 100 review: This battery-powered printer includes Bluetooth
HP TouchSmart 610-1030a review: A touchscreen PC with great specifications and an excellent design
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.