A HP pico projector with a low overall cost
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
HP's EliteBook 8440p is an attractive and feature-packed business laptop
An HP keyboard that will withstand the stickiest spills and the heaviest dust particles
This low-cost HP laser printer can handle large print volumes and has low ongoing costs
HP's Compaq L2105tm is a touch-sensitive, Full HD LCD monitor
This HP printer can scan, copy and print photos for a low price
A well stocked, well priced HP business notebook
An HP multifunction device for users with minimal print needs
A basic HP multifunction printer for home users
A flexible stand, glare-resistant screen and solid performance make the HP Compaq LA2205wg LCD monitor a decent buy
HP Mini 5102 looks and feels just like Mini 5101, but it has superior battery life and is cheaper
A small form factor HP desktop PC with a Core i5 CPU
A 10in HP netbook with plenty of style
A Windows-based NAS device that's easy to use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- Bug infects Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit, delaying app launches
- Google lets Apps users bypass admins and install third-party Marketplace tools
- Apple rolls out iOS 8 to Australian iPhones, iPads today
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.