Australian ISP Internode has launched a battery-operated, portable 3G Wi-Fi modem called MiFi.
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Motorola will sell an international version of its Android-based smartphone, dubbed the Milestone, in Germany, Italy and Argentina.
The nature of mobile phone use in Australia is changing, with handsets increasingly used for more than just making voice calls and sending SMS messages according to a new study. Seventy seven per cent of people surveyed for the 2009 Australian Mobile...
Though not as dramatic as the moon landing that took place 40 years ago Monday, a phone call over a satellite launched earlier this month was the first for a system that may dramatically expand mobile voice and data coverage in the U.S. and Canada.
A group of four Swedish mobile operators have decided to use the term "practical maximum speeds" when marketing the bandwidth of mobile broadband, they announced on Monday.
AT&T is doubling the download capacity of its HSPA 3G network just before a new iPhone device is expected to launch. The new speeds take AT&T's capacity from 3.6 Mbps to 7.2 Mbps for 3G devices. Called HSPA+, the tweaked network is currently in two t...
Fujitsu Siemens Computers has become a member of the Mobile Broadband Initiative, whose goal is to push built-in support for mobile broadband using HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) in laptops.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)SA
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD