HTC EVO 3D review: Do we need another smartphone with 3D?
HTC EVO 3D
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia