The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's what we like and what we don't like about the HTC One after our first hands-on.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Qualcomm's new chip may be too late as ARM server market fades
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD