HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC