HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC