HTC Sensation review: A powerful beast wrapped in a sturdy, aluminium shell
Telstra has announced the pricing and immediate availability of HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation.
HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation, is definitely coming soon to Telstra after the telco sent out a not so subtle tweet today regarding its imminent release.
It may not be the iPhone 5 that everybody expected but Apple does have a new iPhone, the iPhone 4S.
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest in Australia are the Motorola Atrix and the upcoming HTC Sensation.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW