The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
HTC is expected to unveil its rumoured HTC One Android phone next week, after it sent invitations to Australian technology media to attend an "exclusive HTC product launch".
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
Here's what we like and what we don't like about the HTC One after our first hands-on.
We've managed to go hands-on with the HTC Butterfly, the company's first 5-inch, full HD smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — ...
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW