Microsoft's plan to buy Nokia's phone business and have a larger presence in hardware devices has so far brought little response from PC and smartphone vendors in Asia. But the deal could end up bringing dividends to Microsoft's long-time partners in...
Three HTC employees are under investigation in Taiwan for allegedly leaking company secrets and embezzling money from the smartphone maker.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC is soon expected to release a larger version of its One smartphone called the HTC One Max, after leaked images of the purported device were published by Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC plans to introduce a series of mid-tier and entry-level smartphones later this year as a way to regain market share, after posting disappointing financial results in the second quarter.
Taking a look at IDC's smartphone numbers, one thing is clear--success currently comes to those making iPhones and Android devices. IDC's top five smartphone vendors included either Apple or smartphone makers focused on Android.
Apple is reportedly testing a new iPad with a 13-inch screen and larger displays for the iPhone.
HTC has finally unveiled its much-rumored "HTC One mini" handset, and will bring the compact version of its flagship smartphone to select markets as soon as August.
We've seen the HTC One and the HTC One with a Nexus experience, and now it's time for a stripped down version of HTC's flagship phone with the HTC One Mini.
HTC's much rumoured One mini smartphone has been leaked in more photos with a full specification, plus the firm has hinted at the device with an infographic.
Google quickly addressed a mega flaw in its Android mobile operating system after security researchers brought it to the company's attention earlier this month, but those fixes appear to be slow in reaching handset owners.
HTC's second quarter net profit plummeted 83 per cent year-on-year as sales of the company's latest flagship handset failed to meet expectations.
The iPhone 5 has been named the slowest of the seven most popular smartphones, in an incendiary new group test article by Which? magazine.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has decided to investigate HTC for patent infringement based on a complaint Nokia filed in May that targets several phones from the Taiwanese handset maker, including the HTC One.
Just as smartphone manufacturer HTC was beginning to claw back some market share with its refreshed HTC One line, two former company executives have announced the launch of a new mobile brand called Kazam, which they claim will "disrupt the status qu...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA