While HTC has garnered accolades for its flagship One Android phone, the Korean manufacturer appears to have shifted its priorities to mid-range devices for the time being, with a pair of new additions to its decidedly second-tier Desire line of hand...
Microsoft's plan to buy Nokia's phone business and have a larger presence in hardware devices has so far brought little response from PC and smartphone vendors in Asia. But the deal could end up bringing dividends to Microsoft's long-time partners in...
Three HTC employees are under investigation in Taiwan for allegedly leaking company secrets and embezzling money from the smartphone maker.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC is soon expected to release a larger version of its One smartphone called the HTC One Max, after leaked images of the purported device were published by Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC plans to introduce a series of mid-tier and entry-level smartphones later this year as a way to regain market share, after posting disappointing financial results in the second quarter.
Taking a look at IDC's smartphone numbers, one thing is clear--success currently comes to those making iPhones and Android devices. IDC's top five smartphone vendors included either Apple or smartphone makers focused on Android.
Apple is reportedly testing a new iPad with a 13-inch screen and larger displays for the iPhone.
HTC has finally unveiled its much-rumored "HTC One mini" handset, and will bring the compact version of its flagship smartphone to select markets as soon as August.
We've seen the HTC One and the HTC One with a Nexus experience, and now it's time for a stripped down version of HTC's flagship phone with the HTC One Mini.
HTC's much rumoured One mini smartphone has been leaked in more photos with a full specification, plus the firm has hinted at the device with an infographic.
Google quickly addressed a mega flaw in its Android mobile operating system after security researchers brought it to the company's attention earlier this month, but those fixes appear to be slow in reaching handset owners.
HTC's second quarter net profit plummeted 83 per cent year-on-year as sales of the company's latest flagship handset failed to meet expectations.
The iPhone 5 has been named the slowest of the seven most popular smartphones, in an incendiary new group test article by Which? magazine.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has decided to investigate HTC for patent infringement based on a complaint Nokia filed in May that targets several phones from the Taiwanese handset maker, including the HTC One.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTTest ManagerWA
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD