Here's everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone 6 release date.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
Nokia has won an injunction against the sale in Germany of some HTC handsets that infringe on a power-saving technology for mobile phones.
Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 last night and HTC has already taken a stab at the new flagship smartphone.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
The cheek of it! Samsung and Microsoft have both tried to patent Apple's pinch-to-zoom. Apple filed the patent for the technology back in 2007.
HTC's One smartphone could be in short supply due to a lack of parts for its Ultrapixel camera.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S4 smartphone, to be unveiled on Thursday in New York City, will reportedly have a larger display with ultra-high resolution, a faster processor, and Eye Scroll software that tracks a user's eyes to determine when to scroll ...
The Android operating system has been cleared of patent infringement in a case brought by Nokia against Android smartphone maker HTC.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA