HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
The cheek of it! Samsung and Microsoft have both tried to patent Apple's pinch-to-zoom. Apple filed the patent for the technology back in 2007.
HTC's One smartphone could be in short supply due to a lack of parts for its Ultrapixel camera.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S4 smartphone, to be unveiled on Thursday in New York City, will reportedly have a larger display with ultra-high resolution, a faster processor, and Eye Scroll software that tracks a user's eyes to determine when to scroll ...
The Android operating system has been cleared of patent infringement in a case brought by Nokia against Android smartphone maker HTC.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with HTC America over security holes in the company's smartphone and tablet software that left millions of users' personal information at risk.
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
HTC has announced its new flagship HTC One smartphone, which HTC Americas President Mike Woodward dubbed "the best phone ever made."
HTC has declared the end of megapixels with its new One smartphone, which has a 4.7-inch screen and a redesigned camera that can capture sharper images.
Smartphones launches are what everyone looks out for at MWC and 2013 is set to be no different. Here's where we take a look at what is expected to launch at Mobile World Congress this year - Smartphone launches at MWC 2013.
HTC and Nokia are separately expected to announce super-high-quality cameras in new smartphones expected to be unveiled the next week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT