HTC has declared the end of megapixels with its new One smartphone, which has a 4.7-inch screen and a redesigned camera that can capture sharper images.
Smartphones launches are what everyone looks out for at MWC and 2013 is set to be no different. Here's where we take a look at what is expected to launch at Mobile World Congress this year - Smartphone launches at MWC 2013.
HTC and Nokia are separately expected to announce super-high-quality cameras in new smartphones expected to be unveiled the next week.
A second leaked image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has again been published on Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC has posted a countdown timer to its HTC One, formally M7, smartphone launch.
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
HTC is expected to unveil its rumoured HTC One Android phone next week, after it sent invitations to Australian technology media to attend an "exclusive HTC product launch".
A press image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has been leaked on Twitter account @evleaks.
Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Apple has been granted several new patents this week, including two design patents covering the slide-to-unlock feature and the rounded corners of the original iPhone, as well as a patent relating to touchscreen technology that could collect solar en...
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
With the latest generation of high-end smartphones sporting power-hungry 5-inch screens, a growing number of phone vendors are emphasizing bigger batteries rather than thinner devices.
Samsung's yet to be announced Galaxy S4 smartphone will apparently feature wireless charging.
HTC's yet to be announced flagship smartphone, the M7, has been leaked.
Apple iPhone 5 users consume the most cellular data, while owners of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S III upload more data than any other smartphone, according to a survey conducted by Arieso.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW