People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
The leak comes just ahead of an HTC event to show off its newest phone, planned for Oct. 20.
We don't know how much it'll cost or whether people will buy it, but that doesn't mean it's not the best. We go hands-on with the HTC Vive a second time.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD