There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
The leak comes just ahead of an HTC event to show off its newest phone, planned for Oct. 20.
We don't know how much it'll cost or whether people will buy it, but that doesn't mean it's not the best. We go hands-on with the HTC Vive a second time.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
HTC is on track to release a consumer version of its Vive virtual reality headset by the end of the year, with device details coming in October.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo tunes N23 Yoga Chromebook for Android apps with ARM processor
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
- Box launches standalone Notes app to help teams collaborate
- HP recalls over 100,000 more laptop batteries for fire hazard
- Cloud services accounted for half of revenue growth at SAP in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC