The majority of Android devices currently in use contain a vulnerability that allows malware to completely hijack installed apps and their data or even the entire device.
HTC posted a year-over-year gain in net profit for the second quarter, following the release of the company's latest flagship phone, and new low-end handsets coming to China.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
The battle between shrunken flagship smartphones is heating up with the arrival of the Galaxy S5 mini, which will go head-to-head with HTC's One mini 2.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Android devices running Java applications do not infringe on patents belonging to SIM card maker Gemalto, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit ruled.
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Prevalent throughout the Desire 816 is the sense HTC is trying to push its dollar - and not the technology - as far as possible. This is a value-for-money smartphone designed for the masses, but at no stage does the smartphone feel cheap.
As they battle for dominance in the cut-throat smartphone category, vendors are betting that luxury-evoking designs and features such as better front cameras will get consumers to open their wallets.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
LG has outed its upcoming G3 handset in a promotional video intended to showcase its ‘QuickCircle’ functionality. The official image corroborates a slew of recent G3 leaks.
HTC is hoping its range of One smartphones will appeal to a wider market with the unveiling of its Mini 2 smartphone last night.
HTC is hoping the design and the ability to take high-resolution selfies with a 5-megapixel front camera will make its One Mini 2 a hit.
HTC's 130MB software update to the One (M8) smartphone delivers additional improvements to the One’s connectivity, call audio performance and camera, but the most valuable inclusion is the long promised 'extreme power saving mode'.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW