HTC's 130MB software update to the One (M8) smartphone delivers additional improvements to the One’s connectivity, call audio performance and camera, but the most valuable inclusion is the long promised 'extreme power saving mode'.
Whispers of a new smartphone flagship free from a high price-tag has reached Australian shores. A new company called OnePlus would work with fan-favourites CynogenMod on the new no-compromise device, with a selective rollout commencing from April 201...
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next...
Wireless carriers in the U.S., handset makers and the industry's lobbying group have made a significant concession on technology that could remotely disable stolen smartphones and tablets.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Overnight Nokia announced the Lumia 930 at the Microsoft Build conference in San Francisco, a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone bristling with both features and the adored design language technophiles identify as uniquely Nokia.
This week on World Tech Update, our weekly news video review, we take a closer look at Microsoft's long-awaited Office for iPad.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
HTC is hoping to expand its presence in China by partnering with one of the nation's largest retailers to sell its phones, and even help with product development, the Taiwanese handset maker said on Wednesday.
HTC will release a Google Play edition of its recently unveiled One (M8) smartphone. The new device will couple the One M8's premium hardware with Android KitKat software free from HTC's Sense user interface.
Two rear cameras, speakers that are 25 per cent louder and an all metal body are among the innovations made to HTC’s new One M8 smartphone, the Taiwanese company confirmed.
HTC says its latest One flagship smartphone is akin to jewelry, placing it in the market as a premium product set apart from the competition.
HTC is rebooting after a difficult year, with the launch Tuesday of an upgraded version of One, its flagship smartphone. But if HTC can't improve the marketing of its devices, the company will have a hard time turning around its fortunes.
An anonymous tipster has leaked Telstra’s promotional collateral for HTC’s upcoming flagship to mobile site GSMArena. The brochure reveals the smartphone will be called the HTC One (M8), features ‘DuoCamera’ technology and a Full HD, 5in screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT