First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
HTC EVO 3D review: Do we need another smartphone with 3D?
HTC Salsa review: A dedicated Facebook button allows easy access to the social networking service
HTC Sensation review: A powerful beast wrapped in a sturdy, aluminium shell
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
HTC Incredible S review: The HTC Incredible S benefits from an aluminium unibody design but doesn't differ too much from its predecessor
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
HTC HD7 review: The HD7's large screen and built-in kickstand make it an attractive option for multimedia buffs, but it isn't perfect.
HTC 7 Mozart review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone features an attractive aluminium unibody design, but is let down by limited internal memory
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
HTC Aria review: The HTC Aria aims to bring the full Android experience to a smartphone that is small and compact
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2; it is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
Latest News Articles
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 50% off $9.98
- 52% off $11.99
- $4499 free shipping
- 13% off $1349.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »