Samsung may dominate worldwide smartphone sales, but Huawei is doing a far better job of keeping its smartphones secure by one measure.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Telecommunications company, Optus, and ICT solutions provider, Huawei, are conducting a live trial of 4.5G technology, which has thus far resulted in download speeds of download speeds of between 1.23Gbps and 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds...
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia