The best value for money phablet. Period.
Finally, a flagship from the third largest smartphone company in the world
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
The dust and water resistant Huawei Ascend D2 has a full HD 5in display
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
Huawei Sonic review: A mid-range Android phone for $188? You better believe it
Huawei MediaPad preview: The first 7in Android tablet to run Google's Honeycomb platform
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC