IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
IBM has announced a new weapon in the battle against cancer that will put Watson to work in a new way.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
Google and Rackspace are designing a server based on IBM's upcoming Power9 processor, a sure sign that Intel is no longer the only game in town for cloud service providers.
IBM says it wants to make intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans. This week, it shipped the NS16e, its largest brain-inspired computer yet, and has big goals ahead.
IBM sees customers of Salesforce.com as key to growing revenue at its Global Business Services consulting division.
KPMG believes cognitive computing will play a key role in its future, as well as the future of its clients as they grappled with technology-driven disruption to their industries.
A new low-power, "brain-inspired" supercomputing platform based on IBM chip technology will soon start exploring deep learning for the U.S. nuclear program.
Image recognition is a hot area of research using artificial intelligence, and now IBM offers an online demo to let anyone test out the capabilities in Watson.
Billed as "the enterprise artificial intelligence company," Noodle Analytics is built on the premise that AI is the next big thing that will set companies apart.
IBM will acquire Resilient Systems, it announced Monday, and along with the company it will gain a big name in the security world: Bruce Schneier.
The digital-transformation imperative looms large in the business world today, but it's not always clear how on-premises software and data should fit into the picture. IBM hopes to help.
GitHub's popular code-sharing service for developers has long been available in a self-hosted enterprise version, and now it's coming to IBM's Bluemix cloud platform.
Digital marketing agency Havas Helia has created 0101, a beer that was crafted based on data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC