IBM has responded to the Census debacle after a conspicuous silence in the wake of Tuesday night’s website meltdown.
Cisco, Intel, IBM, Mellanox use silicon photonics to better handle video streaming and data center to data center traffic.
Can the leading Cloud vendor maintain its sizeable lead in the market?
There are plenty of companies vying for a piece of the worldwide cloud infrastructure market, but the top four -- all in the U.S. -- currently dominate by such a wide margin as to effectively leave their competitors in the dust.
An industry focus is one of the key factors IBM is betting will set it apart from cloud competitors including Google, Microsoft and Amazon Web Services.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Watson might schedule your meetings someday if a partnership between IBM and Cisco Systems bears the fruit they’re hoping to grow. In the meantime, the companies hope to save employees from some of the meaningless tasks they have to carry out just to...
Remaining agile is one of the biggest challenges facing CIOs today, says Westpac Group tech chief Dave Curran.
The technology industry's e-waste problem isn't expected to go away anytime soon, but IBM just made a discovery that could help.
IBM has many goals with its upcoming Power9 chip, and one is to challenge the dominance of Intel's x86 chips in the data center.
The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) and IBM have revealed new apps designed for the Wimbledon Championships 2016, plus a system based on AI platform IBM Watson that will allow for the preparing of content based on match predictions.
The bad news is that data breaches are becoming ever more common. The worse news is that the cost they represent for companies is going through the roof.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
The digital transformation train may have already left the station, but for companies with legacy mainframe applications, it's not always clear how to get on board. On Wednesday, IBM announced an acquisition that could help.
The result will be a cloud service called Watson for Cyber Security that's designed to provide insights into emerging threats as well as recommendations on how to stop them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW