Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Watson might schedule your meetings someday if a partnership between IBM and Cisco Systems bears the fruit they’re hoping to grow. In the meantime, the companies hope to save employees from some of the meaningless tasks they have to carry out just to...
Remaining agile is one of the biggest challenges facing CIOs today, says Westpac Group tech chief Dave Curran.
The technology industry's e-waste problem isn't expected to go away anytime soon, but IBM just made a discovery that could help.
IBM has many goals with its upcoming Power9 chip, and one is to challenge the dominance of Intel's x86 chips in the data center.
The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) and IBM have revealed new apps designed for the Wimbledon Championships 2016, plus a system based on AI platform IBM Watson that will allow for the preparing of content based on match predictions.
The bad news is that data breaches are becoming ever more common. The worse news is that the cost they represent for companies is going through the roof.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
The digital transformation train may have already left the station, but for companies with legacy mainframe applications, it's not always clear how to get on board. On Wednesday, IBM announced an acquisition that could help.
The result will be a cloud service called Watson for Cyber Security that's designed to provide insights into emerging threats as well as recommendations on how to stop them.
IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
IBM has announced a new weapon in the battle against cancer that will put Watson to work in a new way.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
Google and Rackspace are designing a server based on IBM's upcoming Power9 processor, a sure sign that Intel is no longer the only game in town for cloud service providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT