IBM and Asustek said on Tuesday that they have entered into a broad patent cross-licensing agreement that ends all patent litigation between the two companies.
IBM aims to expand the life span of humans by developing a chip that could make personalized medicine affordable and quick, a company researcher said on Tuesday.
IBM this week is marking the 10th anniversary of its IBM developerWorks Web site, which features resources for software developers and IT professionals.
IBM wants to manage BlackBerry devices for enterprises and will now do so for a fixed cost.
IBM has agreed to acquired RedPill Solutions, a Singapore-based company that specializes in customer analytics, the company said Tuesday.
Two technologies currently under research by IBM may hold the key to being able to process and store the Exabyte (one thousand million Gb) of data expected to flow per day from the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) telescope project.
IBM on Monday will announce a BI (business intelligence) and planning suite aimed at midsized companies that need more insight into their business than a spreadsheet can provide, but not the complexity of an enterprise-level product.
The storage software market showed signs of rebounding in the second quarter, but is still falling short of the pace set last year.
IBM veteran Pat Toole was recently named CIO at at the company and given much broader responsibilities than his predecessors in the post, which now oversees a far more centralized IT operation.
The U.S. has upgraded the supercomputer used to develop weather forecast models, a system so critical to meteorologists that the government has bought a second, identical system as a backup.
Tracking Monarch butterflies on their route from Toronto to the Mexican border might be just what a 12-year-old girl needs to spark daydreams about growing up to design her own micro RFID chip.
Ever want to blog about that crazy episode of True Blood or how dark and twisty Meredith is on Grey's Anatomy ?
IBM is rolling out a subscription service that aims to make it easier for large companies to use desktop virtualization, a technology that has been slow to take off but which some say has big potential.
IBM has for the first time taken an image of a molecule's surface, which could lead to the construction of cheaper, more power-efficient chips, the company said Thursday.
Latest News Articles
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- China Bitcoin exchange head 'surprised' at speed of regulations
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »