We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
It's finally here. Google and Samsung have jointly unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system. So, when can Aussies get their hands on ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
- Valve sued by ACCC over Steam's refund policy
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Paging Dr. Watson, IBM's medical adviser for the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.