The High Court of Australia has released its decision on the court case between IceTV and the Nine Network. The panel of judges found that IceTV is not guilty of copyright infringement in its creation of a third-party reproduction of the Nine Network...
The High Court of Australia's decision regarding the legality of the reproduction of Channel Nine's television programming guide by third-party provider IceTV will be handed down tomorrow morning at 10:15 EST.
IceTV has announced new features for PVRs and Media Centre PCs that use its service. Any device that is able to connect to the IceTV Interactive Web-scheduling service now has the ability to record via keywords.
Electronic program guide (EPG) provider IceTV has been granted special leave to appeal to the High Court of Australia against the recent decision made in favour of TV broadcaster Channel 9 by the Federal Court.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW