Google is working out any bugs in the latest update to the Android mobile operating system before releasing it broadly, and that's good news for Samsung Nexus S users.
Dropbox cloud was a haven for data thieves, researchers say, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities
Files entrusted to cloud-storage provider Dropbox were susceptible to unauthorized access via three attacks devised by security researchers, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities.
Siemens said it intends to fix a vulnerability discovered in its industrial control system products, but the NSS Labs researcher who found the bug says the company seems to be downplaying the seriousness of the problem to save face.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Loyalty SystemsNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW