RCA unexpectedly jolted an otherwise slowing tablet market in the third quarter as Apple's iPad shipments continued to decline.
Despite a continued shipment decline for its iPad product line, Apple maintained its lead in the worldwide tablet market...
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Tablet shipments worldwide will continue to grow this year, but not as quickly as previously expected, according to a forecast released Friday.
The PC market is still a bleak place to be, but not as bleak as expected, according to new figures released by analyst company, IDC.
Server sales have picked up after a long slow spell and are likely to stay buoyant well into 2015 and beyond, according to IDC.
Small businesses are growing up when it comes to data, investing in bigger and smarter storage systems that can be shared among PCs, tablets and smartphones.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
An earnings miss by Oracle is usually enough to send tech market forecasters back to their spreadsheets with furrowed brows. But despite the enterprise software giant's weaker-than-expected financials, there was enough good news on the tech sales fro...
The skies have brightened slightly since March for the beleaguered PC, with sales now likely to fall by just 6 percent this year, according to research company IDC.
A slowdown in the growth rate for tablet and mobile phone sales and economic uncertainty in emerging markets are putting a damper on global IT spending, according to IDC.
The looming threat of running an unsupported OS wasn't enough to save PC shipments from continuing their slide in the first quarter.
Though tech spending in the near term is not expected to increase at the heady rates of the dot-com era, industry insiders appear confident that the sector will trend upward this year.
Enterprises finally started opening their pocketbooks for external storage systems in the final quarter of last year, but economic uncertainty and the appeal of public cloud services continue to hold back the market, according to research company Gar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA