Microsoft's Windows 10 is still in testing, but hardware makers can't wait for the day the OS replaces the controversial Windows 8.
It's time to kiss the tablet boom goodbye, as shipments of the once-dominant Apple iPad decline amid a worldwide slowdown for the devices.
RCA unexpectedly jolted an otherwise slowing tablet market in the third quarter as Apple's iPad shipments continued to decline.
Despite a continued shipment decline for its iPad product line, Apple maintained its lead in the worldwide tablet market...
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Tablet shipments worldwide will continue to grow this year, but not as quickly as previously expected, according to a forecast released Friday.
The PC market is still a bleak place to be, but not as bleak as expected, according to new figures released by analyst company, IDC.
Server sales have picked up after a long slow spell and are likely to stay buoyant well into 2015 and beyond, according to IDC.
Small businesses are growing up when it comes to data, investing in bigger and smarter storage systems that can be shared among PCs, tablets and smartphones.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
An earnings miss by Oracle is usually enough to send tech market forecasters back to their spreadsheets with furrowed brows. But despite the enterprise software giant's weaker-than-expected financials, there was enough good news on the tech sales fro...
The skies have brightened slightly since March for the beleaguered PC, with sales now likely to fall by just 6 percent this year, according to research company IDC.
A slowdown in the growth rate for tablet and mobile phone sales and economic uncertainty in emerging markets are putting a damper on global IT spending, according to IDC.
The looming threat of running an unsupported OS wasn't enough to save PC shipments from continuing their slide in the first quarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW